Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Once Upon a Time Completed Cross Stitch Pillow

Here are a few pictures of the Christmas present that I made for one of my nieces. She is four years old, and LOVES the color purple. The pattern is from andwabisabi.etsy.com, Grace's patterns are so fun! I stitched the finished piece on white 18 aida cloth, and I finished it with purple with white polka dot cotton fabric. It's stuffed with Polyfil. I bought a Cinderella storybook, and plan on wrapping the two together when I give it to her.

Started: January 14, 2011
Finished: January 28, 2011
Design: andwabisabi.etsy.com


I hope she likes it! 

I finished the quilt that I am making for Sweethoots, but the soap I used was so strong smelling that I need to go back and rewash. It makes me queasy, not so good with a baby. Will include pictures. 

Have to go back to stitching! 

xoxo,
Peppermint Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment